Evolving to meet the changing requirements of the towing market, Draw-Tite's Weight Distributing Hitch Systems provide a softer ride and and distribute load forces more evenly than ever before. The carrying capacity of these hitches is rated higher than others in the marketplace, allowing consumers to tow heavy loads with confidence.
Draw-Tite has combined the best of the features from all of our weight distributing kits to create the Trunnion Kit. It includes a head design with superior strength and easy adjustment.
The head includes a forged raised ball platform and fored Trunnion mounts. The channel of the head utilizes Draw-Tite's "serrated washer" design. The serrated washers make it easier to dial in the set up the Weight Distribution Kit.
In addition to the changes in the head, the Weight Distributing Kit includes the highest rated spring bars per class in the industry. They also feature an integrated cam for easy set up with the optional Dual Cam High-Performance Sway Control. Other features include 9-link chains for easier set up on larger trailer frames and innovative snap-up brackets designed for superior strength and durability.
PLEASE NOTE: Shank and hitch ball are NOT included in this kit and will need to be purchased seperatly.
- Forged, Bolt-Together Trunnion Style Head
- Gross Trailer Weight: 12,000 Pounds
- Gross Tongue Weight: 1,200 Pounds
- Design Eliminates the Need for Trunnion Bar Retention Clips
- 30" Spring Bars Standard
- Elevated Hitch Ball Platform Provides Superior Coupler Clearance
- Hook-Up Brackets Designed to Provide Increased Frame Clearance
- Assembly Hardware and Chains Included
- Black Powder Coat Finish